If you desire to improve your appearance but don’t want to undergo surgery or Botox injections, a PDO thread lift might be suitable for you. The results can last anywhere from three months to three years, depending on how much tissue needs to be lifted and how much skin elasticity is left in the skin. It is also one of the safest and most effective ways to improve facial contours, using your body fat as an anchor point rather than injecting fillers into the skin.
What is a PDO Thread Lift?
A PDO (polydioxanone) Thread Lift is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure that uses dissolvable threads to lift and tighten the skin. These threads are placed under the skin the pull back the sagging skin of the upper and lower face, neck, and jawline. It is minimally invasive, meaning no cuts or stitches are involved in the process. The PDO Thread Lift is a mini facelift because it can be performed in the office and takes about 30 minutes per area treated.
You may wonder how this works: First, your physician will inject vitamin E oil into your face to help improve circulation and hydrate your skin. Then he’ll insert fine monofilament (dissolvable) sutures into areas where you want to reduce fine lines or wrinkles, such as around the eyes or mouth – think Botox without needles! These sutures are left in place for three weeks while they dissolve into surrounding tissue; after they’ve broken down completely (which takes about six months), any remaining scarring should disappear on its own within another year’s time frame without further intervention needed beyond daily skincare routines such as moisturizers/sunscreen.
How long does the process last?
The length of time required for a PDO thread lift is dependent on the size of the area being treated. On average, it takes 3-4 hours to complete and can last anywhere from three months to three years, depending on how many threads are used.
What areas can be treated with a PDO Thread Lift?
You can have PDO Thread Lift treatment to:
- The face and neck. Often treated areas include the cheeks, chin, jawline, and neck; this can help with sagging skin on your face or neck area.
- The chest area (cleavage). PDO Thread Lift is done alone or in combination with liposuction if you have fat under your breasts that must be removed before the procedure.
Why choose a PDO Thread Lift over other forms of facial rejuvenation?
- PDO Thread Lift is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It can be done in the office and often in just one visit.
- The treatment time is typically less than an hour for each area (cheeks, jawline, neck).
- There’s no downtime after this procedure; you’ll be able to return to work immediately!
Can men benefit from this procedure as well as women?
Men can benefit from a PDO Thread Lift as well. Men are more likely to have facial wrinkles than women, which can make them look older and even less attractive. A PDO Thread Lift can improve the appearance of your skin, making you look younger and more vibrant!
When should I do this, and what is the recovery time like?
The answer is simple: it depends on your skin type, the area treated, and the level of correction you are looking for.
For example, if you have a thin face with very little loose skin on your neck or jawline, then a single treatment could be sufficient to make a difference. However, multiple treatments may be required over time if you have deeper wrinkles and sagging in those areas that need more muscle support (like around your mouth).
The recovery time is usually a few days, but it varies depending on how much swelling occurs after surgery; some patients can return to work after three days, while others might take two weeks off from work altogether, depending on their needs during this period.
Consider getting a thread lift to improve your appearance.
If you’re interested in enhancing the appearance of your skin and face, but don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure, consider getting a PDO thread lift. This minimally invasive treatment can be performed in the office and is less expensive than other alternatives like facelifts or Botox injections.
A PDO thread lift is an alternative to facelifts that uses natural proteins found within human tissue to tighten loose skin around the jawline and neck area. As those muscles contract over time from use–like when eating or speaking–they’ll pull on these threads, which causes tightness throughout their length, allowing for increased definition across your entire jawline face contour area!
Aside from these, here are some more reasons why a PDO Thread Lift might be for you:
- Non-surgical: A PDO thread lift is a non-surgical alternative to a traditional facelift, which doesn’t involve general anesthesia, large incisions, or a lengthy recovery period.
- Immediate results: Unlike other non-surgical procedures that require multiple sessions to see results, a PDO thread lift can produce immediate results that continue to improve over time.
- Minimal downtime: Most people can return to their normal activities within a few days after a PDO thread lift. The procedure causes minimal discomfort, and any swelling or bruising typically resolves within a week.
- Natural-looking results: PDO threads stimulate collagen production, improving skin texture and elasticity over time, which can result in natural-looking, long-lasting results that can take years off a person’s appearance.
- Versatile: PDO threads can lift and tighten various facial and body areas, including the eyebrows, cheeks, jowls, neck, and even arms and thighs.
- Affordable: Compared to surgical facelifts, PDO thread lifts are generally more affordable, making them a viable option for people who want a better appearance without breaking the bank.
Maximize the benefits of PDO Thread Lifting with Sculpted Aesthetics LLC, DBA Sculpted by WH Aesthetics, as they specialize in anti-aging by giving the highest quality injectable services. Contact them now and see the magic that PDO Thread Lifting can do!